Your tasks:In this role your main task will be to participate in different, European-wide business projects as well as the account management to customers and Grid & Hub Operators. Furthermore you participate in the coordination of relase and business tests and you are finally responsible to ensure the implementation of system adaptations in a timely and adequate quality level.
After all, we value the exchange of ideas, being there for each other and encouraging each other to become better. We call it:
the exchange mindset!
You bring along:
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience and willingness to work at the interface of functional business areas and information technology
- Knowledge about European energy sector and respective players in the market like power exchanges desirable
- Able to tackle several projects simultaneouslyandwithin a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing organization
- Experience of working in a bankand/or a commoditytrading environment is appreciated
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in German &English,French or other languages are desirable
We offer you:
- Attractive compensation and many benefits including childcare facilities, meal allowance, job ticket, sport and recreational events
- Personal development thanks to extensive training and learning offers
- A place in a dynamic and international team within the EEX Group and the Deutsche Börse Group
- A long-term perspective in the constantly growing and evolving energy industry