3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
Job Description:3M is searching a HIS Project Manager in Saudi Arabia with location Dammam
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drives all phases of projects including client communications, planning, coordination of resources and activities, monitoring of milestones, reporting progress and escalation of issues throughout the project implementation.
- Tracks scope against the client contract and follows the change management processes.
- Maximizes the use of shared resources
- Ensures the services delivered meet or exceed client expectations
- Provides timely, clear, concise and complete communication within 3M and to the clients.
- Identifies risks and escalates appropriately
- Serves as the liaison between 3M and the client during an implementation and works internally to ensure all contract goals are met and product/service issues are resolved.
- Assists with client support and issue resolution for clients by coordinating resources and escalating as necessary to achieve resolution. This also includes implementing product upgrades as they are made available.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Certification in Project Management or Scrum is desirable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of Healthcare and related field experience
- Knowledge and understanding of how health information is used throughout the organization for patient care, reimbursement, statistical analysis, research.
- Experience in Clinical Classifications Or Revenue Cycle or healthcare ERP is desirable
- Experience in managing projects in a healthcare environment
- Current PMP Certification is preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Planner and Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge and experience in use of computer applications including abstracting and encoding software, DRG grouper software, and hospital information systems and experience with 3M Coding and Health Data Management software is a plus.
- Strong communications skills both written and oral.
- Excellent relationship building, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple pressures and deadlines.
- Must be able to work with all levels of internal and external customers comfortably.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required, Arabic is an advantage
- Travel Terms
- Willing to travel, by ground or air, to multiple sites as required 25 – 30 % of time
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M. 3M is an Equal opportunity employer and as part of our recruitment strategy we aim to promote and develop from Internal. Let us work together to develop your career within 3M.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.