Job Description:Job Title
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the WorldChoosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 96,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
“3M’s culture is driven by curious, spirited and collaborative people who are constantly asking ‘What if?’ And the many talents of 3Mers around the globe have me incredibly excited about what’s to come next.” – Kristen Ludgate, senior vice president of Human Resources at 3M
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
The Impact You’ll Make in this RoleAs a(n) eCommerce Specialist, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Driving digital shelf optimization through new product launches, content audits, sampling programs to generate ratings & reviews, rich content development, onsite navigation optimization, search optimization, product variations and brand stores
- Managing online product life cycle by introducing new product assortments to buyers, initiating new item setups, sales analysis and inventory management
- Partnering with marketing leadership to drive online business strategy, analyze sales, review technology and set best practices to facilitate account growth and maintain alignment across teams
- Identifying, executing and analyzing eCommerce demand generation programs
- Building business partner understanding of eCommerce impact through best practice sharing, reports / dashboards and presentations
Your Skills and ExpertiseTo set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Three (3) combined years in sales, marketing and / or omni-channel retailer experience in a private, public, government or military environment
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Omni-channel retailer or digital shelf experience
- Account management, sales planning, account or business development experience
- Strong communication skills which indirectly influence business partners
- Change agent with strong engagement skills
- Self-directed with the ability to juggle changing priorities
Travel: May include up to 10% domesticallyRelocation Assistance: May be authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for YouFor more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers. Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.Responsibilities of this position include that corporate policies, procedures and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties.3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.