Holidu is a travel & tech start-up that is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to make finding and booking the perfect rental finally easy. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your future teamBookiply is our software and service solution which helps vacation rental owners manage and distribute their properties more efficiently. Join our motivated, high performance and diverse team in a new office in Cagliari. We live by the value "we win as a team" and enjoy working together to reach our ambitious goals, sharing our experiences to learn and grow. We also love to celebrate our successes together, either by cheering each other on in the office or by doing team events.
Your role in this journey
- Reach out to vacation rental owners and execute sales strategies (mostly by cold calling) to find out if Bookiply is the right solution for their needs.
- Generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Be rigorous in activity tracking and monitor your completion of monthly targets.
- Conduct regular business trips to your focus regions and gain valuable market insights.
- Support the onboarding process of new team members and share your knowledge with other international sales teams at Bookiply.
- Help in organizing events to promote Bookiply and build a community of vacation rental owners.
Your backpack is filled with
- High level of self-motivation and ability to convince our vacation rental homeowners both on the phone (cold calling) and face to face.
- Positive mindset towards new challenges and empathic personality that enables strong interpersonal relationships.
- Solution-driven attitude and the ability to work in a responsible and organized way.
- Preferred but not mandatory: experience in sales or account management, travel industry or online business.
- Near native Italian and fluent English skills.
- Driver´s license.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Go travelling for 22 vacation days with interesting discounts on our Bookiply properties.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram
Want to travel with us?Apply online on our career page! Your first travel contact will be Irene from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.