Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Mixed Signal Design Verification EngineerPrimary Location: Valencia
The charter of ADI’s CSPT team is to lead the market in selected technology domains with highly differentiated sensing and signal processing solutions. Today these technology areas include Capacitive Sensing, Optical Image Stabilization, Ultrasound, Audio and Video that drive growth in our portable and non-portable consumer business.
As part of our global operation and expanding business needs we are now seeking to fill key roles in defining, developing and verifying mixed signal designs for this key market area. This would scan the entire development cycle from concept phase, through design, verification, implementation and release of products to customers.
The Mixed Signal Design Verification Engineer will collaborate with the wider ADI technical community which affords an opportunity to work with many business units in ADI with exposure to many technologies and products.
ResponsibilitiesBased in Valencia (Spain), this position will be responsible for contributing to:
- Verification of mixed signal designs focusing on the analog portion of the design.
- Candidate will have the opportunity to work and contribute in many analog designs, from architecture to final release
- Exposure to digital systems/designs
- Architect testbench and develop verification components for the analog designs using SPICE simulators
- Work continuously with the analog/layout design team in generating required simulations to verify functionality/performance
- Interaction with digital design, digital verification and firmware teams in enabling top-level chip verification aspects.
- Support post-silicon verification activities of the products working with design, product evaluation, applications and test engineering team.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree, in Engineering (Electronic Engineering) or equivalent.
- 5+ years ASIC design, verification, or related work experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of analog design. From basic building blocks to more complex analog subsystems
- SPICE, Verilog, C/C++, System C, TCL/Perl/Python/shell-scripting
- Layout knowledge is a plus (matching, chaining, constrained driven layout, ….)
- Familiar with top level integration concepts
- IR, EM, LVS, DRC, …
- ESD, EMC, FICDM, latch-up knowledge is a plus
- Experienced/Familiar with pre and post-silicon evaluation and test flows
- Verification testflow and automated test benches
- ATE testing, HTOL, Lab Evaluation
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills are required.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No