If you are interested in joining a company with an excellent industry reputation with long standing employees dedicated to the success of the organisation then this could be the opportunity for you...
Based in sunny Valencia, Spain this company seeks an experienced High Speed Analog IC Design Engineer to work on the development of precision high frequency systems and circuits for emerging leading edge applications in the 1GHz to 10GHz frequency range.
- Working as a Sub-System lead towards the IC requirements definition
- Some customer engagement
- Sub-system solution architecture and implementation definition
- Mentoring Junior Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineers
- Sub-system management and technical leadership
- Using recommended design and verification techniques, tools & flows to produce efficient designs
- Successful integration of blocks into larger mixed-signal systems
Excellent inter-personal, teamwork and communication skills are required. As part of this role you will be expected to take a sub-system leadership role and to contribute to the development of new products from architecture selection to implementation and debug.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more.