Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Type of contract: Full Time,Permanent
Why join usYou don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars Accounting & Outsourcing Services team provide services to local and cross border clients as well as coordinate large assignments on a regional or global level. We are looking for the right candidate to join our payroll team.
What you can expect
- Handle the full cycle of payroll service including setting up new payroll account, understanding payroll database, reconciliation and preparation of reports
- Support year-end tax authority filing and reporting
- Assist client to manage their MPF administration to make sure accurate enrolment, contribution, termination and reporting
- Provide advisory to clients on labour law, tax, pension and related topics
- Meet project deadline and ensure high accuracy
- Analyse current work procedure and build an efficient practice
- Nurture client relationships with close communications and develop an understanding of their business/industry
- Handle special and ad hoc projects and support managers
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Human Resources or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese). Proficiency in a foreign language would be a plus.
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and online collaboration tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A good team player with positive attitude
- Fresh graduate are welcome.
If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity.
What we offerWe recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of the base salary you will be receiving, we offer a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 5-day working week, discretionary performance bonus, birthday leave and marriage leave. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers in strict confidence.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purpose only.