Our Exciting Opportunity
Interested to lead in cloud-native technologies?
Excellent! We are looking for creative, energetic, system and SW developers to join our Network Automation unit. We are embracing a start-up mentality to deliver products with a better customer experience and in parallel increase the organizational efficiency. The unit is part of Product Development Unit Cloud RAN, a new organization that will be leading the development and creation of a cloud-native Radio Access Network (RAN) product offering.
Our unit drives and develops new ways of deploying, managing and controlling the RAN, using principles from cloud-native, intent-driven management and AI as an integrated part of our solutions. Our vision is an autonomous RAN with a minimum of manual interactions!
You will face new techniques and methods, like cloud-native, microservices and AI/ML, at the same time as the system architecture and the solutions are being developed. You need to be comfortable working on unspecified tasks and changing requirements, have a can-do approach, like challenges and have the energy to drive problems until a issue is settled. We also believe that you are productive, creative and easily interact with other people. In addition, you are self-going and propose solutions and ways forward to achieve our goals.
- Participate in pre-design activities such as driving/specifying solutions of use cases and break-down into smaller pieces suitable for implementation
- Participate in design activities, such as analyze, design and implement code, tests and documentation
- Participate in integration activities and continuously perform system integration of what’s been developed
- Follow our features all the way to customer delivery making sure it works as encouraged
- Work collaboratively with customers to improve the product and handle customer feedback
- Team up with the other members to accomplish our goals on a daily basis
- Engage and suggest improvements to improve our performance
- Continuously ensure you develop your competencies needed to perform your tasks
To be successful in the role you must have
- A can-do personality that is positive, productive and creative and an ability to plan and drive your own work
- A team-spirit mentality to reach our common goals pair with the ability to adapt and respond to changes
- An understanding of the Product Development and the Product Life Cycle
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Interest in developing your personal qualities and competences
- MSc or BSc level in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or equivalent level of knowledge
- Programming skills in object-oriented programming languages such as Golang, C/C++ or Java
- Experience from SW architecture, systemization, programming, testing and troubleshooting of large applications and systems
- Proficiency in English in conversation and writing
- Experience in any of the following areas – Telecommunication, AI and Machine Learning, Virtualization, Cloud-Native, container technologies, development of microservices, development using open source products, agile methods and continuous integration are all beneficial.
What´s in it for you?Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here:
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Stefan Vasiljevic at
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
You will report to: Product Development Leader
Location for this role: Linköping, Sweden
Last day to apply: As soon as possible.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our .
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Linköping || IT
Job details: Developer