As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Do you have a passion for troubleshooting, finding the root causes of and solution to sophisticated technical problems? Join us as our new colleague in the role of Tier 2 Support Engineer!
Our exciting opportunity:Ericsson’s Packet Core products are growing on the market and our customers are now beginning the transition to 5G. With more customers and an increased need to support early 5G launches we need to strengthen our Customer Support team for the Evolved Package Gateway (EPG) and Mobility Management Entity (MME).
We can offer an exciting role driving Customer Service Requests by being a key player in customer emergency handling.
- be part of the Deployment support team that directly supports our most prioritized customer deployment projects.
- join a great team with huge experience in mobile networks where everyone helps each other and has regular competence sharing sessions. We believe in and practice constant learning through courses, training and rotations.
- have possibilities to travel to customers or other Ericsson sites, to build an Ericsson-wide network and to make a name for yourself as a technical specialist. We believe this will bring satisfaction of knowing that you make a difference for our customers every day.
To be successful in this role we believe you must:
- Have the skill and will to work with groundbreaking technology requiring constant competence development to keep up.
- Enjoy being the key technical person that many depend on to fix urgent customer problems.
- Be comfortable in a Linux/Unix environment and have a keen understanding of IP protocols and IP-based routing.
- Be interested in mobile mobile networks and want to be part of the transition to 5G and the evolution of our Ericsson Packet Core products to cloud native.
- Be a team-player with good communications skills, proficiency in English
Location for this role: Göteborg, the successful candidate is will be physically located at our office in Lindholmen.
Last day to apply:January 15
Contact Person: Manager Support & Maint 2 PDU Pids or Malin Hessel Recruiter ()
To know more about the life at Ericsson, meet some of our colleagues in our People film.
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
What´s in it for you?Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or