Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Do you enjoy driving very complex projects while seeking to invent and simplify? Do you enjoy leveraging your creativity to build solutions to real world problems? The Logistics division is looking for energetic talent for its Continuous Improvement team. We want a creative, analytical and strategic driver, who is passionate about Ralph Lauren and the future of the brand. The ideal candidate is passionate about new ideas, works effectively with cross-functional teams and thrives in a fast-paced setting that is constantly evolving. We dive deep on a broad range of subjects, but we are adaptable and action oriented. We focus on quickly gaining enough context to enable informed decision-making. Executing strategic projects that evolve the core of our operations in line with the overall business strategies is our primary objective.
You will focus on leading enhancements of product workflow by analyzing and developing logistics plans that affect distribution, and inventory. Creates and reviews procedures for distribution and inventory management to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost. Ensures rational distribution and delivery according to analysis report and tracking records.
The position requires an understanding of wholesale, retail and direct-to-consumer business functions. This person will assist in planning, prioritizing, developing and communicating updates on projects related to the logistics operations as well as assist in determining larger initiative priorities.
The ideal candidate will also possess knowledge of standard business processes related to distribution and fulfillment processes. This individual will assist identifying and developing KPIs for all our North America operations. They will manage priorities with the business, take on large projects themselves.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement supply chain Continuous Improvement projects (e.g. warehouse-slotting, route planning)
- Develop standards for KPI tracking visuals (e.g. picking, packing, CPU, On-Time delivery)
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
- Track KPIs and report on Wholesale, Retail or eCommerce End to End performances
- Responsible for planning, organizing, directing, communicating and tracking all aspects of our logistic Analytical initiatives.
- Provide advanced analytical and technical solutions using reporting tools that can be effectively managed by individuals with operational skill sets
- Create standard, automated reports that measure and highlight distribution KPI’s
- Develop visibility tools to track the flow of product through the distribution pipeline
- Work with Operations to develop visibility solutions to support network optimization initiatives
- Review existing reports to ensure they are business appropriate and identify potential enhancements
- Develop dashboards highlighting volume flow, performance and other business metrics
- Automate existing processes to ensure accuracy and reduce reporting time requirements
Provide optimal solutions that deliver streamlined access to data allowing users to shift focus from data compilation to analysis and process improvement
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering
- 2 - 4 years of work experience related to Supply Chain, Distribution, Transportation or IT
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, WMS, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- 2+ years experience with VBA and Access
- 2+ years experience in report development and data analysis
- SQL knowledge and with knowledge of Qlik View, Qlik Sense, MicroStrategy, Access or similar reporting tools are a plus
- Excellent project management (including prioritization and organization) skills
Manager, Logistic Analytics
- to search results