What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
The Gartner Digital Markets International Team is looking for a passionate English speaking, digital marketer to manage our operations in English speaking markets.
In order to grow our presence, Gartner is looking for a growth marketer with specific experience in SEO, media relations and content marketing. The chosen candidate will have the responsibility of designing and executing all our user acquisition and brand campaigns in her/his markets.
The successful applicant will work with Gartner’s International Editorial team by ensuring that marketing is aligned with our editorial content.
The Marketing Specialist will report to the International Marketing Manager and will be required to meet monthly targets.
What You Will do:
- Work alongside the editorial team to ensure the content strategy is helping achieve acquisition and retention goals.
- Design and execute digital content promotion and amplification campaigns (digital outreach, PR and social).
- Perform quality outreach over multiple channels leading to demonstrable results against campaign KPIs
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Collaborate with the SEO team to execute on-page and off-page optimizations of the local website.
- Partner with internal marketing centers of excellence (SEO, SEM, PR, Partners, Brand, Creative, etc.) to execute an omnichannel strategy
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Manage and grow social media profiles associated with the market.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan aimed at building brand presence.
- Develop and maintain reporting for all major KPIs associated with the target market.
- Participate in media briefings as needed.
What You Will Need:
- Has a fluent (preferably native) level of English.
- Preferably with an understanding of the B2B software market
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in digital PR or content marketing role, either at an agency or client-side
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience in SEO
- Knowledge of media demographics and news cycles
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of content marketing, including outreach strategy
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Ability to coordinate projects with different departments.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Has a BA education level.
- Based in Barcelona and able to work full time.
Who You Are:
- Can learn "on the job" independently.
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done.
- Committed team player.
Who We Are:
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
#digitalmarkets Job Requisition ID:49911
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the button within the application, not the arrow within your browser.