What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
As a Content Analyst, you will work to support our marketing team by creating and proofreading content for English-speaking markets, while meeting our strict publishing standards and content marketing guidelines. The successful applicant is flexible and adaptable, is a great team player, has an eye for details, and is diligent.
What You Will do:
- Create content for English speaking markets (blog articles mainly), in accordance with the digital markets brand.
- Prepare and launch surveys, analyze survey data, and be able to create appealing content out of it.
- Provide quotes and comments for journalists.
- Gain market knowledge. Develop a wide understanding of software and technology in order to verify and challenge the accuracy of our content.
- Work alongside the marketing team to ensure the content strategy and the content plan are helping achieve acquisition and retention goals.
- Work with content creation/content marketing agencies and other providers. Coordinate projects.
- Improve quality. Work closely with the Editing team to ensure quality standards are met.
What You Will Need:
- Native level English.
- 2 or 4 year degree in a related field is preferred: Journalism, Communications, Linguistics
- Strong writing and proofreading skills.
- Basic understanding of SEO (keyword research and content optimization).
- Preferably with an understanding of the B2B software market.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience writing web content, preferably a mix of both in-depth research and articles/blogs.
- Experience writing content about software and or/digital content marketing content a huge plus.
- Based in Barcelona and able to work full time.
Who You Are:
- Can learn "on the job" independently.
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done.
- Committed team player.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
#digitalmarkets Job Requisition ID:49910
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the button within the application, not the arrow within your browser.