Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
The GroupThe charter of the CSPT team is to lead the market in selected technology domains with highly differentiated sensing and signal processing solutions.
Today these technology areas include Capacitive Sensing, Optical Image Stabilization and Time-of-Flight that drive growth in our portable and non-portable consumer business.
As part of our expanding business needs we are now seeking to fill key positions within the team.
RequirementsMinimum degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent. Ideally 5+ years’ experience as an analog layout engineer.
The ideal candidate should have a good practical knowledge of analog and mixed signal layout techniques and experience on Cadence Layout tools (Virtuoso) and Calibre.
The person should be capable of accepting responsibility and show initiative/innovation in the layout design and development of our products.
Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills are required.
ResponsibilitiesThe successful applicant will be based in Valencia (Spain) and is expected to take a lead role in the layout of sub-systems for new products and will be responsible for:
- Managing, planning and scheduling multi-site resources.
- Floor planning (based on chip top level)
- Layout of analog sub-systems including IPs such as: DACs, ADCs, voltage references, DC-DC converters, oscillators, I/Os, LDOs… including ESD and latch-up strategy
- Working closely and communicating with other disciplines: design, CAD, etc.. to ensure our designs meet the highest quality.
- Continuing to improve CSPT’s layout methodologies consistent with the group’s wider business objectives to reduce cost and time to market.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time