A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
The Customer Care Specialist acts as the key contact between the customer and the company and will be responsive to customer's requirements at all times, (both internal and external) and resolve customer queries quickly and will direct their efforts to maximise the customer experience.
We value courage, ownership, inclusiveness, open-mindedness and an enterprising spirit through success.
- Maintain professional, timely and effective communication with our customers
- Responsible for all aspects of account administration, account queries and commercial support
- Manage customer orders and requests in line with company procedures and propose improvements to procedures and processes, where possible, to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Resolve service issues where possible by clarifying customer complaints, determining cause and seeking solutions and seeking support and escalating appropriately to Lead / Supervisor / Manager
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all customers by effectively managing customer accounts
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products, customers, processes and suppliers
- Build strong relationships with the rest of the supply chain and all departments including the commercial team, work effectively with your Supervisor / Manager to improve the service to the customer
- Support the gathering of information to assist the implementation of improvements
- Remain fully flexible to meet business requirements and demands
Qualifications and skills
- Third level qualification
- Fluent French & English language required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to integrate and work effectively with others in a changing environment
- High level of attention to detail and strong organisational, analytical, problem solving and administrative skills
- A team player
- A strong desire for continuous learning and a desire to grow professionally