GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
Main target of the employee will be to develop and standardize MES solutions orientated to Food and Beverage industry.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Define architecture, stack and technology to be used in developing activities.
- Consult and coordinate different business units worldwide for requirements collection and definition .
- Be part of the development, testing and implementation team (around 80% of tasks will be focused on development activities).
- Promote the developed tools internally in GEA.
Your profile and qualifications:
- At least 5 Years of experience in a similar environment
- Degree in a relevant engineering subject: such as, Computer science, industrial automation engineering, telecommunications engineering.
- SW or Web&Mobile apps development skills (the project is open to the usage of different programming languages, depending on the stack proposed) / knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Desiderable experience on MES SWs.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Creative approach to solve problems. Strong quality orientation, attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and Team player.