Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 4.56 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 50 countries and about 50,000 staff.
As a part of our team you will:
- Design and secure, robust, scalable IT infrastructure platforms in accordance to Eurofins standards and business needs.
- Ensure that all requirements for the new IT Infrastructure are taken into consideration.
- Technically manage the IT infrastructure implementation. It may consist of: installations, configuration and migrations of enterprise-level IT infrastructure systems, components and related software like Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 (standard or enterprise level), Linux, VMWare, virtual & physical servers, cloud solutions (Azure, Amazon), Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange, storage, network, firewalls, load balancers as well as end user technologies, SDWAN, Wi-Fi, security, monitoring and management software and components.
- Attend customer strategy meetings, including presenting solutions from a commercial, technical and business perspective;
- Ensure that all needed third parties and teams are aware of their tasks.
- Work closely with Project Manager, IT infrastructure engineers, local IT staff, application teams and other parties on delivering the IT Infrastructure per project plan. Frequent and high-quality verbal and written communication will be required.
- Proactively identify technical delivery risks and issues. Propose and then establish mitigation mechanisms and effectively communicate and escalate to ensure progress.
Our ideal candidate should have experience as below:
- At least 8-10 years of proven track record leading or having a key role in IT Infrastructure project implementations, transitions or acquisitions, preferably at enterprise level international projects
- Hands-on experience to design & implement following IT infrastructure technologies:
- Windows Server 2012\2016 + MS Exchange
- Azure Virtual Machines, Security, VNETs, AAD
- On-premise Active Directory, PKI
- Office 365
- LAN, WAN, SDWAN Networking (DNS, DHCP, LB, routing, Firewalls)
- Data centre operations
- Technical leadership and follow-through with delivery team resources and third party.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Additional language skills in French is a plus, but not required.
- Strong communication skills both with IT engineers and mid to senior management
- Very good command of English verbal and written
- Ability to have fun while working hard in a demanding fluid environment.
Below skills will be an advantage:
- Project management certification
- Track record of working directly with senior executive levels.
- Automation in Azure, Ansible and usage of Powershell
- SCCM, monitoring
- Azure Infrastructure design experience
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company (more than 45 000 employees now);
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development;
- Long-term relationship and competitive salary package and bonus;
- Medical and life insurance, MyBenefit system;
- Permanent contract from the very beginning;
- Possibility of Home Office (up to 20% of time);
- Flexible working hours.