Trapaga, BIS, ES Manufacturing Electrical Engineer-TCOO-ESMD02411182
Language: full working proficiency in Spanish and English
Reporting: Head of Manufacturing Engineering
Location: Trapaga, Spain
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Manufacturing Electrical Engineerliaises between Engineering and Manufacturing to optimize manufacturability of products, throughput times and productivity. He/she leads production and testing of the first equipment of each type. He /She ensures that manufacturing layouts and technical documentation are accurate and optimized across all functions and that all technical information is up-to date, complete and available on time.
The Manufacturing Electrical Engineeral also ensures that the introduction of technical changes is effectively coordinated and that build of first vehicle is successfully executed. He/She drives process improvements based on feedfrom later stages / customer.
- Create, document, and maintain user friendly Manufacturing documentation (Work Record Books, Work Instructions, etc.) for Production Staff;
- Create, document, and maintain user friendly Testing documentation for Testing Staff.
- Create and maintain the Manufacturing Bill of Materials;
- Create and maintain labour estimates for tasks, including skills required;
- Create Production throughput plans that are based on continuous improvement towards lean manufacturing;
- Material control – Defining the contents and design of Assembly Kits required to support Production, Creation of Stores pick lists and fastener kits;
- Liaise with all site functions on project related issues;
- Carry out investigations and reports into processes and component failure, including correspondence with Engineering and Quality departments to resolve technical enquires in a timely manner;
- Lead technical reviews / warranty investigations and assist with implementation of corrective and improvement actions with the project and production management teams;
- Provide cost estimates for changes and implement Customer Variations / Variation Orders and communicate changes to the Production and Project functions.
- Engineering graduate;
- 2-3 years of experience in a relevant role;
- Interest to extend technical skills;
- Fluent in English.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- You will work together with an highly experienced, ambitious and devoted team;
- You will have a chance to work in a big growing international company.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: ES-BIS-Trapaga
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 24.11.2020, 2:38:28 PM
Unposting Date: 22.02.2021, 4:59:00 PM