Framestore Integrated Advertising team in Los Angeles are always on the look-out for Producers to join our award winning Integrated Advertising team. If you are a freelancer who would be interested in being kept on our books for future freelancing opportunities then please submit your details to us - we would love to hear from you!
Our freelance opportunities will always be advertised on our website and we will get in touch with people who have submitted their details as and when opportunities arise. There is no need to apply here more than once - once you're in then you're in and you will be on our radar! In fact, the people who submit here will be our first point of call when we're looking.
So if you want to freelance on some of the most exciting and challenging advertising work out there then you know what to do - hit that 'apply' button right now!
- At least +2 years of proven production experience as a VFX Producer on high end creative content
- Good understanding of live-action, CG and Nuke based visual effects workflows
- Existing knowledge of Framestore's production databases (e.g. Shotgun)
- Highly organized and detailed
- First-class time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A creative eye and passion for design and animation
- Proven ability to prioritize conflicting tasks
- Able to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work well within a team towards a common goal
- Good understanding of common file formats and resolutions
- Must have US work authorization
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.