Why VerifoneFor more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
About the roleThis role will be Thailand Finance controller and report directly to regional CFO.
The major responsibility would be leading the Thailand budgeting and forecasting process, acting as business partner for country general manager include but not limited to deal profitability assessment, providing timely and strategic finance decision to support the organization. This role needs to be based on Bangkok and need to be able to speak fluent Thai and English.
What you'll do
- Lead the Thailand budgeting and forecasting processes, which includes short-term and long-term planning activities, monthly and year-end regional KPI reporting
- Involved in business partnering to major stakeholders in decision making and financial analysis
- Assist in accounting compliance / internal control with corporate share service
- Assist in AR collections and inventory management for the country
- Assist in any other ad hoc special Finance projects
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Finance planning/forecasting and business partnering experience in multinational companies
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills especially to stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Working experience in Financial Planning/Forecasting in multinational companies
- Business partner with SO&P team (sales and supply chain)
- Hyperion and Oracle experiences
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.