Financial Analyst (FP&A)
Date: Nov 21, 2020
Location:Montreal Dorval, QC, CA
Financial Analyst (FP&A)-MON17457
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Contribute to the overall process for the development of the five-year strategic plan, the annual budget and periodic forecast updates;
- Support the consolidation, analysis and assessment of the P&L and Inventories by monitoring the actual financial performance against the annual budget, five-year strategic plan and periodic forecasts;
- Perform scenario analysis of business initiatives relative to the annual budget and five-year plan;
- Ensure governance and monitoring of the financial performance action plan;
- Support change management by driving key business initiatives in the business unit with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Prepare financial reporting presentations (Five-year plan, Annual budget, Quarterly Operations Review);
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent;
- You hold an Accounting Designation (CPA);
- You have 6-10 years of experience in Financial planning & analysis or relevant experience;
- You have good knowledge of accounting norms;
- You possess planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments;
- You have strong analytical and judgment skills necessary to evaluate alternatives and formulate recommendations in support of management decision-making;
- You have a very good knowledge and high technical skills of Microsoft Excel;
- You are bilingual (English and French) both written and oral
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 23.10.2020, 3:08:45 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Segment: Financial, Financial Analyst, Aerospace, Change Management, CPA, Finance, Aviation, Management