You will join an international agile team focusing on developing solutions and enhancing their Knowledge Transfer System. Are you ready to join them and shape the future of digitalization in Research and Development?
- Carry out and maintain end to end scenarios
- Closely collaborate with architecture, product team and product owner to understand test requirements, work out and implement new platform features
- Complement an interdisciplinary team of experts with your passion and experience
- Automating with the latest frameworks and improving your technical capabilities
- Completion of a technical study related to Software Engineering
- Several years of experience in creating automated end-to-end tests
- Profound knowledge in working with and setting up end-to-end CI/CD environments as well as in creating tests using containerized solutions using Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in creating integration test including middleware mocking for databases as well as in creating test for authentication and authorization for web applications
- Enjoy working in teams with agile methods
- Good interpersonal communication skills with a high level of English proficiency
- Generous compensation package to annual fixed salary and favorable working conditions
- Flexible working hours with part-time Home-Office option
- Many social benefits and events
- Working within a dynamic and international team
- Professional growth in a fast-paced environment
- Forming part of a globally well-known company
- Gross annual salary is amounted to a minimum of €55,000 depending on the exact qualification and adequate professional experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 81,269 preferably through our or via email.
Visit - here you can find new job offers every day.