Job ID 303120BR
Position Title ISRM Service Excellence Lead
Job DescriptionISRM Service Excellence Lead – Barcelona
This is an exciting opportunity for a detail oriented person who wants to work in a company with an amazing purpose and wants to learn about his information security works in a multinational organisation.. To learn more about Novartis Spain, visit http://www.novartis.es/
As ISRM Service Excellence Lead, you will lead the effective and efficient operation of an IT function or manage a process or processes that supports effective operations within the function, including business demand prioritization, project resourcing, or service performance measurement. You will support IT function head or leadership team members with day-to-day team management activities.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Capture and manage incoming service demand. Create and proactively manage resource and capacity plans, coordinating across teams within the Function and with other Functions as required.
- Integrate service delivery within the Function across all parts of the organization to ensure service levels are met and also contribute to the integration of service delivery across all functions in NBS IT.
- Collaborate with the rest of NBS IT to ensure quality services are delivered to the business stakeholders as per agreed service descriptions.
- Drive service excellence and continuous improvement in the Function. Contribute to the development and evolution of the IT Operating Model -ITOM) and drive IT operating model deployment in the Function. Proactively identify IT operating model improvement areas.
- Support the Head of Function or lead team member(s) in day-to-day management.
- Plan key initiatives for the function / team.
- Measure and monitor overall service performance, quality and financial performance of IT projects, provide management reports on metrics. Ensure adherence to the agreed SLAs, OLAs, and manage continuous process improvement within the function.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
- People Leadership - functional breadth leading large and/or diverse multi-functional teams
- Cross Cultural Experience
- English proficient + Spanish desirable
- IT Change Implementation, planning & management IT capacity & availability
- Managing resources :objective setting and performance management
You’ll receive: Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Business Unit IT NBS
Company/Legal Entity Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A.
Functional Area Information Technology
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Shift Work No