About UsThe Endeavour Group ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
- Are you passionate about using data to make a tangible difference?
- Do you have experience influencing and motivating a team?
- Do you have good knowledge of customer data and tools to be an advocate for customer led decision making in the business?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your analytical skills with your ability to communicate and build great relationships? …..
Are you nodding yes to all of the above - This is for you!
About The Role
As a Senior Ranging Analytics Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on one of the biggest strategic initiatives within the Endeavour Drinks Business - Customer First Ranging by enabling the delivery of a differentiated offer for our customers based on data and insights. Partnering with our buying teams, you will be responsible for ensuring we are delivering customer-focused range reviews, driving continuous improvement whilst managing the development of three CategoryRanging Analysts. You will provide thought leadership on range and customer analytics through strong partnerships with the Merchandise, Category Insights , Space & Range and Data & Analytics teams.
Additional responsibilities will include, however not be limited to:
- Lead analytical team responsible for C1R range analytics. Coach, develop and build capability in analytics.
- Deliver triangulated (inc Quantium) insights enabling more targeted & actionable recommendations.
- Responsible for leading and embedding our new range methodology that will allow a differentiated offer for our customers.
- Ownership and subject matter expert of Range Decision Tool (RDT) including product roadmap and enhancements
- Lead the integration and embedding of the new customer ranging methodology with the merchandising and buying teams across Endeavour Drinks
- Partner with senior stakeholders across BWS and Dan Murphy’s to drive a Customer 1st mindset, influencing the development and delivery of all category strategie
- Have joint accountability along with the commercial senior leaders to deliver all range reviews in BWS & Dan Murphys, accurately and on time
- Lead the in-store trial programme including use of MarketDial, ensuring the quality of the trial outcomes and translating the learnings to the reviews
- Partner with the Merchandise and Category Managers, continually seeking to understand the challenges and opportunities for each category, then proactively implementing
- Drive a culture of collaboration and engagement, connecting the Customer 1st Ranging team with the rest of the Endeavour Drinks business.
- Work end to end with other teams by highlighting challenges and opportunities as they are identified.
WOW people are great people. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together our customers are at the heart of everything we do. If you’re the sort of individual who takes accountability and strives to always do the right thing for each other, our communities, our customers, and our business then we ought to connect.
To be successful you will have:
- Passionate about the customer and the things we do to deliver a better customer experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of research techniques
- Ability to lead and influence across a matrix organisational structure
- Experience in category strategy/insights roles
- Strong verbal and written communicator, including presentation and influencing
- Extensive experience (5-7+ years) in category/range analytics including demonstrable experience with scan and customer data
- Advanced knowledge of Quantium data and tools
- Proven ability to engage and influence horizontally within large organisations toward a common vision and goal
- Previous experience in developing and leading a dynamic team
- Be able to demonstrate leading a team to create and deliver a customer focussed strategy to measurable business outcomes
Grow with Endeavour DrinksEndeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.