Producer - Digital & eCommerce
- Lead and Inspire the broader eCommerce team by role modelling the Dan Murphy’s Values and Ways of Working
- Support the successful delivery of digital campaigns and initiatives.
The role of Producer - Digital (eCommerce) is responsible to consolidate, coordinate and supervise the day to day onsite production and session group plans, to deliver trading strategies and bring the customer experiences to life. . In addition you will:
- Manage the delivery of site content planning, session groups, navigation, merchandising creative, tagging, configuration and reporting.
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships in conjunction with other departments, respond to briefs to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- Communicate and build team commitment to business strategies and create alignment, direction and role clarity
- Partner with EndeavourX and the Senior Producer to inform roadmap, requirements and business priorities.
We are looking for someone with a proven ability to deliver digital projects including eCommerce and driving commercial outcomes, previous experience in detailed task planning and execution experience. Experience across all areas of retail function would also be highly regarded including marketing, merchandising, customer service and logistics. In addition:
- An extreme passion for inventing innovative digital solutions
- Ability to deliver end-to-end digital user experiences; look/feel and UX design experience
- Web analytics and site reporting skills that drive insights and recommendations
- Experience project managing the delivery of community, editorial and e-com campaign
Grow with Endeavour GroupEndeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.