About UsAt Dan Murphy's our philosophy is simple: to provide our customers the largest range of wine, beer and spirits from both Australia and the rest of the world at prices that are guaranteed to be lower than those of any other liquor retailer. The My Dan's program is now the largest bespoke drinks loyalty program in Australia and provides even more opportunities for our members to continue to discover a drink they'll love.
So if you’re someone who leads by example and strives to be better every day, then we would love to hear from you.
About the RoleAs the Senior Marketing Manager - Subscription & Digital Services, you will play a key leadership role within a leading liquor organisation to grow the My Dan’s member share of wallet through the development of Digital Services propositions including drinks subscriptions and member delivery services. Working closely with group functions, this unique opportunity will see you design, build and grow services to increase member retention by creating the best in class category offering for a highly desirable subscription based proposition. With a customer first mindset, you will work to identify customer needs and wants and build out the digital capability to deliver end to end solutions.
In addition you will be responsible for the following:
- Leverage customer and market insights to identify and deliver commercial opportunities for My Dan’s digital services.
- Develop and deliver the roadmap of initiatives to test and scale based on the Loyalty and Dan Murphy’s business strategy.
- Partner with Endeavour Ecommerce teams to plan product offering, pricing, fulfillment and onsite experience.
- Create market leading member online experiences via the Dan Murphy’s App, partnering closely with Endeavour X teams.
- Deliver the go-to-market and ongoing growth plan for all Member Digital Services.
- Partner with the broader marketing team to manage communications and lifecycle activity plan to drive awareness and share of wallet growth.
- Develop, test and scale monthly delivery propositions that improve member experience, deliver value and increase frequency and/or AOV.
- Develop other value-add propositions that build member perceived value into a bundle offering eg. Content, Discovery, Product trial etc.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement & optimisation, partnering with key stakeholders to evolve the propositions
About YouThe successful candidate will have proven experience in delivering complex results to various levels of stakeholders with the ability to draw hypotheses of what drives customers behaviours. You will have extensive hands on experience developing and evolving subscription and digital services, ideally in wine or drinks with a strong working knowledge of marketing technologies and Customer Experience development.
In addition to this, you will demonstrate:
- 5 - 8 years in a senior marketing or loyalty proposition-based development role.
- Creative thinker with a track record translating customer insights into new services or propositions.
- Extensive experience in Member / Customer experience, creating best in class experience for the customer.
- Strong commercial mindset with exposure to business development in some capacity.
- Proven collaborator and influencer with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of the development of website and app user experiences.
- Ability to work autonomously with little direction and deal with ambiguity
- Proven experience in people leadership
- Tertiary qualifications in business and/or marketing preferred
We’d love to hear from you
If you meet a number of requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
See how our team are creating better experiences together and connect with us through LinkedIn, Facebook or www.wowcareers.com.au #LI #work180
Grow with Endeavour GroupEndeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.