Digital & eCommerce Analyst
- Work closely with the eCommerce team and other cross-functional teams to implement initiatives and projects as well as day to day online operations
- New role within an exciting business team
The role of eCommerce Analyst is responsible for supporting the Senior Manager- Digital & eCommerce to deliver on key strategic projects. They will deliver key metrics, set up reports, conduct analysis and provide recommendations for improvements to the eCommerce business.
- Defines and tracks KPI’s and partners with EndeavourX and business teams to drive commercial performance analysis.
- Develops and manages reports and analyses across campaigns, products, channel, platform and other reporting segments.
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly KPI reports and project status reports to meet the business needs.
- Assist Digital Marketing teams in analysing web traffic to drive insights to optimise user acquisition efforts. Proactively drive keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
We are looking for someone with a proven industry experience in a similar role or another large eCommerce/ Online Retail business, Strong analytical ability and familiarity with eCommerce and digital marketing tools along with a Degree in Finance or Accounting or related field would be highly regarded. In addition:
- Proficient in the understanding of data analysis including SQL queries, data management and optimisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Advanced Excel, Google Sheets experience
- Ability to identify and implement continuous process improvement
Grow with Endeavour GroupEndeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.