PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR CV IN ENGLISH
LOCATION CAN BE ANYWHERE IN SPAIN
Amazon delivers millions of products to hundreds of countries worldwide. Our teams possess a wide range of skills and expertise, from business analysis and inventory management to engineering. With so many Fulfillment Centers (FC) and Delivery Stations worldwide, Amazon is growing at a pace that requires the best and brightest talent to be brought in to our company to support us continue to make history.
We are seeking Graduate Area and Shift Managers to join our vast fulfillment and operations network, in various locations across Spain. These are positive, self-motivated candidates with just the right combination of leadership skills and professional business knowledge. This is a permanent position from day one.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be an inspiring leader in one of the following areas within the FC operations: Receive, Stow, Pick, Pack or Ship. Or you might work at one of our Delivery Stations, where you will work to continuously improve the efficiency of delivery processes, ensuring that customer orders are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively as possible.
In this position, you will coordinate a team of associates from day one. This kind of opportunity isn’t often presented to graduates fresh out of university. At Amazon, however, we trust the people we hire and provide plenty of support to enable you to succeed. Our culture is very learn-by-doing oriented; you will take control of your career.
You’ll be responsible for the training and integration of your team, while propelling progress. This symbiotic relationship also makes this position even more rewarding and impactful, as you strive for excellence together with the team you supervise.
You’ll exercise sound judgement, making sure progress and targets are realistic and achievable. And it’ll be worth it; the impact you could have, within one of the world’s biggest, most innovative companies, won’t go unnoticed. With us, you can have a hand in creating the future of operations and logistics.
Alongside positive leadership, the ideal Area or Shift Manager keeps the bigger picture goals in mind:
- You’ll need to safeguard your team’s safety while at work.
- You’ll uphold Amazon’s high standards of quality.
- You’ll demonstrate problem-solving and methodical capabilities.
- And, last but not least: you’ll strive to improve and streamline processes.
Do you qualify?
- You obtained or are working towards a Master’s Degree. If it is related to Engineering, Operations, Logistics, or similar fields, even better.
- You are willing to work in non-traditional shift pattern, which may include nights and weekends.
- You speak fluent Spanish and English.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are flexible to relocate for the position if needed.
- Ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our growth. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your motivation to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
- Previous work experience – a summer job, an internship or a full- time role. If it’s in a people or customer-facing environment, even better.
- Direct management experience for employees and their performance.
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement with demonstrable problem solving skills.