In this role, you have the opportunity
- Provide professional equipment diagnostic, remote fix guidance to our customers, and develop service plan to guide our Field Service Engineers to fix issues on site. You will have impact to service Philips’ productivity and revenue
You are responsible for
- Acting as a Philips Representative in response to customer inquiries and providing telephone and remote technical support to our customers
- Utilizing appropriate remote tools to resolve issue and thus avoid dispatching of service call to Field Service Engineer
- Performing troubleshooting and remote diagnostics and recommending corrective action towards the field service force.
- Supporting and driving Technical Parts Approval with the field service force and market teams
- Promoting and maintaining high-quality remote support standards within field support department of all healthcare products
- Documenting customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Using product knowledge and technical expertise to make independent judgments within established guidelines, procedures and policies to determine an action plan for resolving customer issues.
- Driving increased productivity through utilization of remote tools and technical skills
- Attending assigned training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Other tasks assigned by team & company
You are a part of
- Services & Solutions Delivery Department, which will setup remote service model as strategic program in market great China and global, in response with market trend and customer acceptance post Covid 19. Dedicated remote service engineers are fundamental to provide professional equipment diagnostic, remote fix guidance to our customers, and develop service plan to guide our field service engineers to fix issues on site.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is required, Master preferred
- At least 5 years strong experience in relevant product service
- Very strong interpersonal skills with teams and customers
- With passion of serving customers, team working and highly responsible and loyal to the company
- Proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Good product knowledge and professional skill
- Good IT technical skill and computer networking experience
- Prioritization and time management
- Technical solutions authoring
- Ability to solve mechanical and electrical problems using appropriate tools
- Ability to troubleshoot and think logically about solutions
- Ability to utilize Microsoft office software and other customer relationship management products and applications
In return, we offer youA path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions . Beijing