In this role, you have the opportunity toBe part of a team that implements projects that will help finance and business management within Philips globally. You will work with many stakeholders in different finance functions around the world.
You are responsible for supporting 3 projects
- Advertising & Promotion planning and control tool deployment
- Support in the A&P tool roll out aftercare for the new markets
- Support in Purchase Order and Internal Order creation and the support of this process
- Structure information in the project documentation
- Support in ad hoc request related to questions about the project
- Price Volume Mix tool redeployment and implementation of improvements
- Analyze / deep dives on reported results
- Support the testing of improvements defined for this tool
- Review/update documentation/manual/training material
- Support FP&A market analysts in deep dives and understanding the reported PVM
- Customer Profitability
- Testing new developments
- Support FP&A analysts in deep dives and understand the reported profitability per customer
- Do control checks and support in enhancing quality control framework
You are a part ofAn FP&A team of 6 financial analysts/process experts that is implementing improvements in processes and tools that supports the analysis of financial results and create new insights to further develop the business. Each team member has a strong drive to improve and deploy their projects in the organization and you can support them!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently enrolled in Masters in Finance, Financial Management, Financial Economics, Majoring with Finance, Financial Accounting and Management or similar domains with finance as specialization
- Good analytical skills, interpersonal skill and command on language
- Excel-savvy and one who is able to translate findings into clear understandable communication and updates
- Business proficient in English
- Self starter, motivated, accuracy-driven, details oriented with structured mind-set
- Available for a minimum of 6 months
- Available from October 2020 - March 2021 minimum
In return, we offer you6 months or longer exciting and challenging internship with FP&A team with global exposure and an opportunity to implement and build your interpersonal and business skills with support from our team and Philips.
NotesRequired documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period . Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions . Amsterdam