This position can be based in Singapore or Korea.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive categories’ sales revenue growth and profits, within Philips Store (Direct to Consumer), with a key focus on Korea market .
Key Areas of Responsibilities:Grow the sales and digital performance of at least one of the personal health categories by
- Implementing the merchandising strategy in collaboration with your stakeholders. You drive, inspire and organize that all pages are effectively merchandised, identifying best sellers, key trends & stories;
- Analyzing portfolio data and making proposals for improvement of the consumer decision journey, conversion and basket value.
- Identify, suggest and enroll promotional activities to drive sales opportunities whilst mitigating risk to margin
- Ensuring accuracy for all aspects of our products, including set up, pricing, categorization, ranking, upsell / cross sell online, listing new products and Optimize web conversion, through product availability
- Understanding the consumer needs & translating this into a merchandising strategy for the Philips Store (D2C);
- Coordinating and consulting the 360’roles on campaigns, content, the LCB system, AEM and assortment;
- Coordinating & consulting with various stakeholders in the digital team to ensure your categories are represented in the best way
- Create/optimize procedures for content creation, category landing pages & campaigns and implement these in collaboration with 360’s, marketing and the other Digital Team members
- Ensures good representation of your categories on all digital touchpoint on promotions and campaigns
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- At least 6-8 years’ experience in e-commerce, in a vertical or wholesale environment
- Ability to speak, read and write in English and Korean is necessary
- Experience in creating merchandising strategy and implementing this in an ecommerce environment for a global company;
- Experience working with online merchandising tooling
- Ability to employ retail acumen and proven capability to inspire;
- Ability to respond with speed and agility;
- A continuous improvement mindset & the ambition to set trends;
- Outgoing and positive personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions . Singapore