New York, NY
Position Title: Field Finance Manager, Pacific Division- Wines & Champagnes
Position Location: New York, NY (Headquarters)
Position SummaryStrategic thought-partner for West Division Wine Director & West Strategic Customer Partners Chains Director. This position is directly involved with all aspects of the West Wines & Champagnes P&L, including Market, Chain, & Distributor P&L, spend management, reporting and analysis, and distributor budgets for the West Division. This role provides the necessary support for objective decision-making.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Key thought-partner and advisor to the Field Sales / Chains Teams
- Foster strong distributor relationships, best practices, & information sharing
- Embed Field and Chains currently segregated processes into 1 cohesive process; Create Chains and Market P&Ls that speak to each other from a planning and actual standpoint
- Depletion budget & LE processes – maintain accountability for customer & market-level spend accuracy within budget (A&P, EG, LMF, A&D); Be proficient in the Shaken Essbase Financial system
- Identify On & Off Premise channel strategy by key customers & brand with field & chain counterparts
- Prioritize customers to unlock growth & value to W&C, including understanding of customer universe and appropriate level of investment needed to deliver growth
- Chains & General Market Cohesive Monthly forecasting and reporting: A&D Accruals, Month/YTD variance commentary and insights, and forward-looking Net Net Sales analysis & P&L forecasting
- Provide ad hoc analysis/ inputs to enable better decision-making for markets & chains
- Collaborate on planning for LEs and Annual Operating Plan (with Finance counterparts, Sales, Teams, & Distributors)
- Manage 1 direct report: Field Finance Sr. Analyst – West
- Coach and develop direct report to build functional competencies and development plans
- Build Finance team culture: entrepreneurial, bold, driving for growth, living the brand
Nature & ScopeThis position will interact directly with West Chain & Field directors & managers, Sales Operations, Distributor partners, & Wines & Champagnes Commercial Strategy Finance team in analyzing actual results and developing budgets
RequirementsEducation: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance (or accounting); MBA preferred
Experience / Background: Minimum 7 years in financial analysis /planning with heavy experience in commercial planning /profitability. Excellent understanding of P&L preparation and analysis of variances.
Working ConditionsPosition requires ability to quickly shift priorities to adapt to changing requirements.
Who are we?Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT® Vodka, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila (through a joint venture with Tequila Avión); such superior wines as Jacob's Creek® and Brancott Estate®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Working at Pernod RicardWorking for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry – and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
BenefitsPernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
- Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:Target Hire Date: 2020-10-15-07:00
Target End Date: