Make things possible this summer at Goldman Sachs.
Our Summer Analyst Programme is an eight to ten week summer internship for undergraduate students. You will be fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions.
As a participant, you will:
- Attend orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of the firm
- Receive division-specific training designed to help you succeed
- Have the opportunity to work on real responsibilities alongside fellow interns and our people
- Consumer & Commerical Banking
- Executive Office
- Global Compliance
- Global Investment Research
- Human Capital Management
- Investment Banking
- Consumer & Investment Management
- Merchant Banking
- Realty Management
Date: Summer 2021
Eligibility: Candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study.
- Applications for our 2021 program are now open and close 22 November (ex Engineering / Warsaw)
- Engineering Programme deadline: 31 January 2021
- Warsaw and EMEA Off Cycle Programmes deadline: Rolling
We review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready because interviews can occur prior to the application period closing. Our goal is to notify you of your status approximately one month after the application period concludes.