Work Here. Transform Everywhere.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website.
Why work with VMware?
- We believe our technology is a force for good and at the heart of everything we do is our people
- Our culture fosters a fun, casual and inviting environment. Bring your true self to work!
- As a graduate you will receive training, support, and mentorship throughout your program
- Work as part of an inclusive international team and learn from some of the best in the business
- Enjoy an environment where your ideas matter, where you can be creative and have a real impact
- 6-week structured training at the start of your VMware journey
- Opportunity to develop and grow in role or explore other areas of the business
- 40 paid hours of volunteering – either through our VMware programs or with an organization you care about
About Professional Services:
VMware Professional Services delivers revolutionary data centres and IT enterprise network solutions through products and services. Our Professional team is responsible for delivering customer outcomes using our innovative solutions, building customer confidence, ensuring high product retention rates, and helping the customer to be satisfied with their investment.
- This role is a new graduate position and a unique opportunity to take ownership of a varied role. This position will involve working across multiple internal teams whilst having an impact on process improvement.
- Reporting directly to the EMEA Senior Director of Professional Services Pre-sales
- Working with the broader team to support the handling and driving various requests across multiple client engagements
- Working on EMEA wide internal projects: capacity planning, enablement training, project management etc
- Consulting and working with the inside services sales group located in Barcelona
- Supporting deals working across PS sales and linking with delivery
As you develop in your role you will be given more responsibility and can progress within the role and team.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management and Technology, Business Technology, Business Information Management, Information Technology for Business, Computer Science, Business Management or relevant field of study.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with internal and external counterparts.
- Exposure or experience in project coordination and management (preferred)
- Passion for technology and desire to progress in a client facing position
- Fluent in English
- Must be available for 19th July 2021 start date
- Ability to take Initiative
Please note that while anyone with a legal right to work in UK may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.