Are you ready to gain real work experience with one of the world’s largest Consumer Goods Company also recognized as an industry leader in supply chain? This is a unique opportunity to join a highly collaborative team driving supply chain innovation at P&G while still at university, setting the path for your future career.
What to Expect:
During your 10 week summer internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in Supply Network with P&G is like. It is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging environment we work in. You will be entrusted with real, individual technical and business projects to lead, own, and execute over the course of your time with us. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials – this internship is for you.
We will offer internships to our top candidates before Christmas.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have ownership of your projects from the beginning and experience the impact you can have in our business early on.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager. This will enable you to grow in a diverse environment - developing your talents and ideas.
- A dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core of our company. We value every individual and encourage you to take initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a great internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us.
- Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
What we look for:
- Penultimate or final year students and graduates with strong academic results
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong Swedish and English verbal and written skills to business proficiency
- Passionate about pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
Good to Know
We are consistently recognised as a leading graduate employer, ranking in Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2020
Interviews will be held through mid-November to mid-December 2020.