Job MissionThe Trade Marketing Manager plays a key role within the Country Sales team, driving excellence in store (3D) execution and owning 4P across categories and giving advise for key customers/key accounts. The role will also focus on building expert knowledge in our key categories and sharing this with the Sales Team in order to build long-term partnership and increase profit and sales.
Leads for a category or group in the country the develpment and implementation of category management strategies. This will focus on increasing RB's in store presence in our categories, strengthenig our brands, optimizing product assortment, and promotional strategy.
- Responsible for achieving strategic objectives per assigned category and execute 4P strategy (4Ps owners)
- Develop the LSM per assigned categories at channel/customer level
- Work hand by hand with the BM to set the category strategy through the Category Business Teams
- Contribute with Marketing on building long term category growth stories (CGP) explaining RB Strategy and present to key customers (1 per year)
- Provide insights to customers leveraging shopper's behaviour using retailer shared database or shopper panels.
- Partnership of Junior TMM with KAM's & BM; drive customer engagement behind category focused meetings
- Ensure a Promo Catalogue per assigned categories; design, develop and make executed Catman projects in selected customers. Ensure delivey and tracking per assigned categories.
- Drive promo activities; prise point analysis vs market & competition.
- Responsible for the promotional strategy; implementation and ongoing management of the category strategy per customer. Responsible as well for developing category new product launch plans and ensuring successful implementation.
- Develops category/channel 4P strategy and tactics in line with HoA, and building on global 4P strategy.
- Lead and develop the team ensuring Company's Purpose and values and Country's vision is real; leverage the Company's culture by becoming a role model.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.