Job ID 299936BR
Position Title Procurement Manager Logistics – Production Sites & Warehouses (m/f)
- Implement category strategic goals from overall procurement strategy
- Planning, organizing and managing projects; mapping the value chain, analyzing it and deriving potential scenarios; participating in and leading financial discussions; compliance & risk management; managing data analysis and reporting.
- Demand management (ensuring the right balance between business needs and Novartis’ strategy; accountable to work with stakeholders to identify the most cost-effective ways to deliver business objectives).
- Sourcing and supplier relationships management (executing the source-to-contract process process: including respective strategies, approaches and methods).
- Manage relationships with stakeholders
- University degree (MSc is preferable) in business or economics.
- 2-5 years of relevant business experience (industry specific experience).
- At least 5 years of experience in procurement or other related experience within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in category management, supplier management, or related area, with a focus in Warehousing & Distribution, Logictics or Supply chain domain.
- Strong project management or other leadership experience.
- Excellent spoken and written English. Other foreign languages would be beneficial.
We offer permanent employment, with 6 months of probation period.
You are kindly invited to submit your application in Slovene and English language, including CV on our website by 15th of October 2020.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Business Unit PROCUREMENT NBS
Company/Legal Entity LEK SVN
Functional Area Procurement
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Shift Work No