WHAT IS ELEVENPATHS?
ElevenPaths is Telefónica's cybersecurity company, and we like to describe ourselves as a start-up because we are an open-minded and agile team, but we are also part of one of the world's leading telcos. Summarizing... in this sense, we have the best of both worlds.
In addition to relying on the best cybersecurity and strategic partners, we create and develop our own products, so innovation is one of our pillars. We're looking for new ways to do things, crazy ideas, experiment and have fun. So, as you can imagine, we are looking for people with initiative, fresh ideas and enthusiasts with what they do, they're in whatever department they are in.
We attach importance to technology and passion for it, but also to talent and human quality. We work as a team to grow as professionals, but also as people. Because without people, companies wouldn't exist. These are built on relationships, and as in any relationship, trust is basic. Therefore, ElevenPaths was born from the beginning with values that are now more than ever basic, such as the flexibility and responsibility of each, also relying on increasingly flat structures, where each can develop and exploit to the fullest its potential.
If we are anything in ElevenPaths, we are lifelong learners, we understand that we are in a changing world, where we cannot fail to evolve. To do this, we have continuous training, with an academy with our own courses, helping each other to understand what the next one does and why, but also with webinars, events, third-party certifications, and all the new forms of learning that you can think of.
In addition, we are an international company, in which diversity is inherent, and this allows us to be in contact with different people in many ways, which we consider one of the best ways to grow. Also, we try to help as much as possible, and that is why we engage in social actions, both at the company and individual level, in which we contribute at least a little bit of who we are to those who need it most.
WHAT DO WE DO ON THE ELEVENPATHS ANALYST TEAM?
We offers different managed services solutions to multinational customers. It develops an integrated and competitive portfolio for carriers and corporations that includes international voice, IP, bandwidth capacity, satellite services, mobility, Managed IT services and Managed Security Services. This position will work with one of our customers ensuring that their infrastructure remains secured and in compliance with different laws and regulations. This is a multinational customer with presence around the globe and datacentres located in Miami and Brazil.
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR MAIN RESPONSABILITIES?
In your day to day it will be usual to face tasks of the following type:
The Security Analyst will assist in the design, implementation and support of security platforms (Firewalls, VPNs, other tools). This team member is responsible primarily for the day to day maintenance of security platforms while preserving the optimal performance of hardware and software and serve as an escalation level for other Security Analysts.
The Security Analyst will be responsible and accountable for the performance and stability of the security environments. This rol should be willing to work on a flexible schedule including being on-call and participate on planed maintenance windows and unplaned troubleshooting session. Following there is a list of activities that this rol will encounter daily.
- Management and improvement of different security solutions.
- Assessing security risks across the infrastructure and endorse mitigation controls to diminish risks and satisfy business needs, regulatory requirements, and industry best practices
- Support migration initiatives related to security infrastructure.
- Analysis of the technology evolution, improvement proposals and coordination with different teams to plan and implement approved improvements.
- Use of monitoring tools to maintain the levels of service contracted with the client.
- Daily revision of executed backups.
- Generation of necessary tasks for automation of preventive and monitoring processes.
- Attention to incidents and change controls received by Remedy
- Provide level 3 support for environments like Crossbeam, Checkpoint, Stonesoft, McAfee IPS, Cisco, Microsoft TMG, Network, Antivirus Systems, VPNs
- Provide customers with excellent customer service while striving to provide world-class service.
- Effectively communicates status of all projects, problems, and issues to the department supervisor.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvements to existing processes and for automation of time-consuming tasks.
- Plan, prioritize, and provide vision and schedules for assigned software and / or hardware changes.
- Attend departmental, project and general meetings and effectively represent status as appropriate.
- Study and analyse the performance and capacities of the systems and peripheral equipment/systems and prepare plans for future expansion and upgrades.
- Creation of procedures, training / operations manuals focus in security.
- Participate in company provided training and perform independent training as appropriate.
- Resolve incident management tickets as they arise and ensure timely resolution.
- Provide technical support for projects as directed
- Perform critical system changes after business hours.
- Adhere to all company authored policy, procedure, and standards documents.
- Provide technical and operational support in designated technology areas.
- Perform selected product research as directed.
- Participate in an on-call support rotation for providing after-hours support.
AND FOR THAT, WE THINK IT WOULD BE IDEAL FOR YOU TO HAVE...
- Desirable Computer Engineering or similar. Bachelors / Master’s degree in computer science / Security
- 5+ years’ work experience in a technical department (organization), providing technical support requiring daily or frequent interaction with internal and/or external users or customers.
- Requires a minimum of one certification in either of following platforms Crossbeam, Checkpoint VSX, Stonesoft Firewalls, Juniper VPN SSL, McAfee IPS
- Desirable certifications in CISA, SIEM platforms, SANS
- Languages :
- Fluent Spanish (Mandatory)
When you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, a team of 106 nationalities present in more than 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are, without borders. A team that is leading the digital revolution with the illusion of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our customers: Network, IoT, Cloud, Cybersecurity, Innovation etc. In Telefónica you have everything you need to create the best version of yourself. We need people like you who join this great challenge, who want to create tomorrow's Telefónica.
At Telefónica we are committed to new ways of working and are leaders in the implementation of Digital Disconnect under the principle "Disconnect to Reconnect".
We are convinced that diverse and inclusive equipment is more innovative, transformative and achieves better results. That is why we promote and guarantee the inclusion of all people regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation and identity, culture, disability or any other personal condition.
Mercado principal más próximo: Miami