AREA DESCRIPTION:TGS France is an entity dedicated to French multinationals. The whole team is focussed on sales and presales . We deal with the biggest French Accounts, often world leaders such as DANONE, L'Oréal, TOTAL; Cap Gemini, Renault.
TGS France is a joint venture with Bouygues Telecom, a successful player in French market. Telefonica has a very relevant position for these customers, but we remain challengers as the incumbant is strong and has a global reach.
MISSION:Lead global sales in order to strengthen Telefonica's presence in the French Multinational market.
Bring growth to Telefonica and Bouygues Telecom and develop the share of digital activities.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES:
- Build a sales strategy building on Telefonica & Bytel assets and leveraging on or resources.
- Develop a strategic partners position with our customers, to develop our range of activities and bring results.
- Build and powerful relationships with Bouygues and be visible in the French Telco environment
- Improve the level or our proposals to show best in class and tailor made solutions to the customer
- Design and carry out or digital acceleration strategy
- Represent the company in events and with the press.
- Manage a team of GAMs to develop their skills and their results.
- Track results and pipiline in order to give the best visibility to management and teams.
- Contribuite to the management team of TGS France to help it improve its activities and build plans.
- Responsible for a revenue of around 100M€ and sales 30M€
NATURE OF PROBLEMS & CHALLENGES :
- Brand awareness in France
- Widenes and complexity of the portfolio.
- Wide environement: create close and powerful relationship with Bytel, Telefonica countries and partners to succeed in the business.
- Grande Ecole Level (engineering & business)
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE: Deep knowledge of Telecom and Digital B2B products : mobile and fixed networks, security IOT.
- Minimium 15 years of business experience
- Succesful Key account sales experience.
- Understanding of global and complex organisations
- Wide netwok: customers, partners , providers.
LANGUAGES:French, English, Spanish
If you join TelefónicaYou join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Telefonica is committed to the new working ways. Under our proposition “Disconnect to Reconnect” we have applied the Digital Disconnection.