Are you a highly motivated individual with a passion for innovation?
Are you seeking a role that will continue to challenge you in a company committed to championing your growth?
Prysmian Group is the world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. Each year, the Group manufacturers thousands of miles of underground and submarine cables and systems for power transmission and distribution, as well as medium low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure sectors. We also produce a comprehensive range of optical fibers, copper cables and connectivity for voice, video, and data transmission for the telecommunication sector.
We have almost 29,000 employees, across 52 countries. Everyone at Prysmian Group has the potential to make their mark; because whatever you do, wherever you are based, you will be part of a company that is helping transform the world around us.
WE’RE LINKING THE WORLD WITH THE FUTURE OF CABLE TECHNOLOGY
This position is responsible for all process engineering projects. It is responsible for third party product testing submittals, assuring that all new products meet or exceed the requirements and expectations of customer specification and/or required standards. This position must understand technical standards, related products, programs and services, while performing these duties in a timely manner.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all process engineering activities at the Plant.
- Reports experimental findings to the appropriate management for evaluation.
- Responsible for third party submittals, listings, and approvals.
- Recommends and reports machinery/areas that need improvement as discovered ruing trials.
- Oversees process engineering efforts on cost savings opportunities, support for new products, and tracking expenses.
- Drives Continuous Improvement for the Plant.
- Supports Lean Projects as needed.
- BS Degree in Engineering - required.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification and strong LEAN Manufacturing expertise.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in manufacturing operation.
- Proven track record in leading high-performance teams and attaining results; able to quantify results.
- Proficient computer skill including M/S Office and Project Management.
- SAP Knowledge a plus.
Prysmian Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.