Job ID 300290BR
Position Title Solution Delivery Manager
Job Description100+mUSD...that’s how much we have spent on our digital transformation journey to date. In supporting this journey, our Salesforce Centre of Excellence is ideally placed as we have presence in key strategic locations globally and works across a broad range of solutions. In the Centre of Excellence, we deliver leading and innovative solutions through an agile and product led approach set on both internal business efficiency and external facing applications for medical professionals and patients. With endless future opportunities in Digital Health, we are well positioned to build products which reimagines medicine and transform the lives of millions of patients worldwide.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build the business strategy for products in your capacity
- Handle the co-ordination and planning of the product portfolio ensuring a timely release of products
- Run all aspects of the product development process end to end from demand through to deployment
- Scale these squads and associated processes, ensuring standardization and adoption of our enterprise grade tools at all times
- Become a specialist in all phases of the process including demand, design, estimation, planning, development, testing, deployment and support
- Mentor product owners, scrum masters and teams in product development, DevOps techniques and agile methodologies.
- Lead senior partners throughout the product development process ensuring relationships are driven optimal at all times
- Maintain alignment between the product squads and any related central initiatives
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
- Background in Life Sciences, Salesforce, Veeva, Patient programs, CRM projects or an equivalent area
- 10+ years delivering products in agile, scaled agile and or DevOps environment
- Shown experience in developing teams within IT project related environments
- Partner management and/or business consulting skills
- Specialist ITIL / Agile / GxP, analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of application development and methodologies
- Confirmed track rack record in large, global, multi-team projects dealing with sophisticated process areas and business groups
- Business fluent in English (written and spoken) and Spanish (spoken)
- Excellent partner management, organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
Breakdown of benefits received in this role. As a curious organization we provide endless opportunities to learn and grow through remote, online and classroom learning services across a broad range of topics. You will also be afforded the opportunity to develop your technical skills on the salesforce platform through training and certification as well as our delivery frameworks such as Scrum and SAFe
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, adventurous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to seek the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Business Unit IT NBS
Company/Legal Entity Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A.
Functional Area Information Technology
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Shift Work No