Job ID 299946BR
Position Title Digital Marketing Engagement Solutions Director
Job DescriptionWe aspire to become the leading medicines company powered by data and digital. Our digital transformation focuses on building the right digital capacities and mindset across the enterprise while transforming the way we innovate, engage and operate.
As a Digital Engagement Solutions Director, you will have the opportunity to drive design, creation and delivery of digital engagement solutions contribute to the purpose of the Novartis Digital Engagement Hub; to help individuals and teams at Novartis to have greater business impact through digital engagement.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and drive implementation of digital engagement solutions:
- Continuously listen to and anticipates the needs of digital business partners Include researching external trends in digital engagement to improve the customer experience on digital channels, and surveying internal partners
- Able to understand audience insight analysis and translate insights into meaningful digital engagement solutions
- Embrace technology and advance digital engagement, including web, mobile applications, AI, VR, voice technology, etc.
- Establish positive relationship with partners in the IT organization and continuously review new technology in digital engagement
- Build digital engagement solutions and activities:
- Make the business case for digital engagement solutions. Include anticipating the costs and return on investment of solutions and showing the financial impact. Present ideas for solutions with high technical and financial detail
- Set resources and establishes project management processes to build digital engagement solutions
- Anticipates the lifecycle of digital engagement solutions from creation to execution
- Deliver digital engagement solutions and activities:
- Resolve the best ways for digital engagement solutions to be delivered. This includes continuous review of internal and external third party competencies for right fit with solution delivery
- Set and assess key performance indicators for solutions delivery and installs systems to supervise and report on these
- Digital Engagement evangelist and advocate
- Advise senior business leaders on business impact of digital engagement activities internally and in the wider marketplace
- Set and execute structured plans that transfer insights from the Social Media & Digital Engagement Hub to partners across the enterprise
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
- 12+ years of Digital and Social Media Experience
- Degree in Communications or Marketing; Digital & Social Media/digital marketing degree/courses highly desirable
- Proficient in written & spoken English.
- Activation of programming in multiple markets, mainly focused on the US market but not limited to
- Shown record in developing and running effective internal & client relationships
- Confirmed ability to empower staff to perform and deliver high levels of client service
- Knowledge of European languages have an added advantage, with high preference German or Spanish
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
Breakdown of benefits received in this role.
Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, adventurous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to seek the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Business Unit REGION EUROPE PHARMA
Company/Legal Entity Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A.
Functional Area Communications & Public Affairs
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Shift Work No