Quality EngineerWe are looking for an expert who understand all the test methods for quality test, can perform all the test well. You will responsible for maintaining Quality System/ data and provide analysis for improving quality of production.
This is an Individual Contributor role where you will base in Rayong.
What you will doAs Quality Engineer you will:
- Lead Product Quality Test;
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Manage customer claim;
- Participate in customer issue handling related system document maintenance.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback
- Owners of Quality system management:
- Participate in the ISO9000/ISO14000/BRC/Iop system built up and maintain
- Drive Base Material quality continuous improvement
- Implementation of Factory Process Control includes SPC and Computer Data Acquisition System.
- Analysis the data on time and come up with the improvement suggestion
- Coordinating quality tasks with Global Tetra Pak plants
- Collaborating with operations manager to develop and implement controls and improvement
- Participate WCM and focus on total waste team/actions
Who you areWe believe you have:
- Bachelor’s degree holder in industrial engineer, Chemistry, Science or other field of Engineering
- A expert with 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance , Laboratory, Quality Inspection in production environment
- Highly technical with good knowledge of machine components, functions, and basic conditions of machines is an advantage.
- Good experience in an integral system (ISO 9000, ISO 14001, BRC/IoP, FDA, GMP).
- Proven knowledge of structured loss prevention system such as TQM, TPM, 6 Sigma, Kaizen, Lean, Cost improvement project.
- Fast learner with ability to multi-task, work independently as well as under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and statictic process control.
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) in Thai & English.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Apply NowIf you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com.
This job posting expires on 31 August 2020