Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materialsProduct Stewardship (PST) Specialist: Professional, efficient and effective PST Specialist, is the key member of Honeywell Performance Materials and Technology (PMT) HSE-PST team, to support PST leader to contribute to business growth and sustainability in Asean countries(especially Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore), regarding all aspects of product stewardship including product compliance, material and product safety, product footprint, and sustainable design.
- Act as Asean coordinate for local authorities for permits/approvals/report on chemical and product application regulatory management, including but not limited to hazardous & toxic chemical related, new chemical related, international conventions related, ingredients used in product(personal care, FCM, medical related, biocide)related, and so son
- Support Product stewardship leader on all functions in Asean countries, including but not limited to Philippine new chem registration, Thail/Viet/Mala/Indo/Sing toxic & haz chem permits, product application compliance and new ingredient notification, Asean emergency regulation tracking & analysis, new product launch, customer regulatory inquiry.
- Serve as Asean contact for MSDS & Label related SAP problems/issues to ensure on time deliveries.
- Act as liaison between businesses and Supply Chain/logistics to bring Product stewardship related issues to forefront, to ensure compliance with Asean chemical management regulations
- Education: bachelor’s degree or above in science related area, preferably Toxicology, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Biological Science, Medical Science, pharmaceuticals or related discipline
- Language: familiar with Thail and English language, or Bahasa(either Mala or Indo) and English is a must
- Working Experience: At least 1 – 3 years of Product Safety & Regulatory Affair, or product stewardship, or toxicologist, or HSE, logistic, or trade compliance experience
- Sound knowledge in Asean chemical related regulation, e.g. GHS, hazardous & toxic chemical, compliance of ingredient used in product applications(personal care, FCM, medical related(packaging, medical device), biocide).
- Computer: familiar with SAP would be preferred.
- Behavior: have a strong passion for win, eager to growing, pro-active working attitude, and take ownership.
- JOB ID: req236797
- Category: Health, Safety & Environment
- Location: 252/121 25thFloor,Unit A,Muang Thai-Phatra Office,,Tower II,Ratchadapisek Road, Huay Khwang,Bangkok,SING BURI,10320,Thailand