Primary Location: Sofia, Save this jobRemove Saved Job
Additional Location(s): Sofia, Bulgaria
Senior Analyst Channel - Operations
InGlobal Partners & Distribution Operations, weare committed to delivering operational readiness and execution at scale for VMware’s channel and alliances partners, partner sellers, and route-to-market programs. We accelerate operational innovation and build bridges across VMware and its partner community.We put our people first by creating a global employee experience that builds loyalty. Channel Operations Managers provide excellence in service to help drive productivity and ease of doing business for VMware’s Distributors and Global Partners.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented professional to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of several important aspects of channel operations as well as acting as a key liaison between our Distributors and various organizations within VMware.
You will be hands-on maintaining relationships with Distribution Partner Managers, Finance, Legal, Order Management and various other organizations that play a role in our strategic partnerships. You will have a primary emphasis on operational readiness through training and onboarding Distributors and acting as a listening post to help drive process and workflow improvements and facilitate consistent delivery to our partners.
- Work with go-to-market teams, business units, order management, GEO teams to onboard, train and enable Distributors & Global Partners
- Manage expectations from VMware Field and Sales Executives; demonstrate readiness and on-demand availability to assist with deals at critical times during VMware and Partner end of quarter (eight quarter closes a year)
- Assist in escalating and/or identifing resources for Distributor issues:
- PO and Contract requirements
- Training and Set up
- Order Status
- Order Pre-requisites
- Pricing & Quoting
- Bundle Offerings
- Discount Programs Requirements
The ideal candidate will have a strong operational background, ideally in channel-focused Distributor business. Success in the role will require strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work and collaborate in a global cross-matrix environment. Additional qualifications include:
- 3+ years' experience in Distributor Operations and/or Channel Management
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail, ability to research and resolve complex issues
- Can manage expectations accurately and efficiently under high stress situations
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and partners
- Proficient in subscription selling environments and is familiar with infrastructure software/service, including but not limited to how it is sold and fulfilled through the Channel, as well as how distributors provide services to resellers, VARs and OEM partners
- A self-starter with a strong drive and work ethic; willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations and using creative problem solving in a real-time, fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to prioritize and perform different by nature tasks with minimal direction.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Strong Excel skills
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Sales Administration
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-07-01
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2007360 Primary Location: Sofia, Additional Location(s): Sofia, Bulgaria