Here at Expedia we’re in the business of building memories. Our purpose is to bring the world within reach and our Customer Service Representatives are key to making this a reality.
If you’d like to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way then let's talk!
The Mission:We continue to build a culture of extraordinary customer service working directly with property owners who list their properties and travellers, who are looking to book a great vacation rental. We are the voice of Vrbo, bridging the gap between our sites and our customers. Consider us global detectives who dive headfirst into issues and questions and emerge with solutions.
Our People Have What is Takes to Succeed:We move quickly and deliberately using data to guide our decisions and testing to achieve breakthroughs. We welcome new ideas, opinions and pitches which we can Test & Learn in a trusted working environment. We communicate directly, share feedback at all levels, and engage in.
What You´ll Do:
- Supporting our Customers via Phone, Chat, Email and Social media.
- You will seek to understand customer needs, delivering the right solution first time, every time.
- You will educate our Partners and help them to optimise their property listing(s) potential by responding to inbound calls and proactively reaching out.
- Inform our Travellers how to search, enquire, book and stay at one of our 2 million outstanding vacation rentals.
- Advocate for customer needs by developing & pitching new ideas - playing your role in revolutionising the travel industry!
- Share feedback with Management on issues related to performance, team morale and customer insights.
Who You Are?
- Native or bilingual level of both Dutch and English
- Experience: Background in Customer Support in either retail or contact centres
- Focus on Customer Loyalty: We are looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs and deliver a world-class customer support
- Motivation: Highly motivated and passionate about connecting to the customer
- Openness: Growth mindset, open to new ideas, embrace feedback & coaching and challenge our beliefs to deliver exceptional customer experience
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism and team work: good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure
- Analytical: Attention to detail and ability to interpret information making sound recommendations
- Knowledge retention: ability to learn and retain knowledge of our products or services
- Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Wellness bonus, travel bonus and travel discounts
- Food vouchers
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Team building activities
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Casual dress
Why Join Us:Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
About Vrbo:Vrbo, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations.
#LI-MT1 Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.