Position SnapshotPosition Snapshot
- Nestrade Procurement Division, Panama
- Permanent contract, 100%
- Travel rate: from 5 to 10%
Position SummaryWe are currently looking for a highly competent Regional Procurement Manager based Panama who will be responsible for managing the commercial and sourcing activity for the Integrated Facilities Management category for Nestlé.
Reporting directly to the Global Category Lead for Corporate Services, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for the IFM spend in scope on a regional level, utilizing strategic sourcing processes, tools and policies.
Procurement at Nestlé:As strategic partner of the business, we help the company achieving sustainable growth and we ensure responsibly-sourced supply and value creation. Located in hubs in Switzerland, Panama and Malaysia, our division provides a range of services, including the management of procurement for specific raw materials, packaging, indirect materials and other services. We also support markets with managing local spend. For you, this will be the opportunity to become a real strategic partner – delivering sustainable value and working with the business, for the business.
A day in the life of...
- Perform supplier market/category/supply risk analysis and develop Total Cost Ownership (TCO) models to identify improvement opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts ensuring the most beneficial commercial agreements with suppliers in line with the strategy.
- Manage the relationship with various stakeholders to integrate category plans and outcomes in local budgets and price planning.
- Lead the planning and regular contract SLA reviews with suppliers and other functional partners.
- Ensure compliance to Nestlé's Corporate Business Principles, policies and standards.
- Assure synergies between various Nestle sites, directing all potential efforts to obtain best opportunities for cost optimization and fulfill company targets.
What will make you successful
- University degree in Procurement, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sourcing, supplier management and strategic procurement in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong flexibility and mental agility to work in a cross-functional environment with different categories
- Experience of working within Integrated Facilities Management or other Corporate Services related categories.
- Ideally experience in several market regions ( American,European Asian, African).
- Demonstrated success in risk management, responsible sourcing and supplier relationship management.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - with the ability to influence and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders across a complex organization.
- Understanding of National and International Procurement Regulations.
- Fluency in English, another language will be an asset.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial mind-set with excellent negotiation and communication skills and the ability to influence and collaborate with individuals across a complex organization.
If your profile matches our needs we will be looking forward to receive your application in English. Please visit and apply in English.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at .