India, Hyderabad, DVS, SEZ-1 – Orion B4; FL 7,8,9,11 (Hyderabad - Divyasree 3)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIESFactSet is seeking for a leader with proficiency in Python along with expertise on AWS who is responsible in leading team to build/maintain Data lake infrastructure with high scalability, performance , resilience and cost effective.
- Manage, Mentor Team with Technical guidance by following best industry practices.
- Ownership on end-end product development & deployment deliverables.
- Power collaboration with internal & external Teams.
- Transparent & Genuine feedback on regular basis
- Drive a culture of quality, performance, scalability, and reliability
- Ensure delivering high quality, re-usable and maintainable code, perform Unit / Integration Testing of assigned tasks with in the estimated timelines.
- Build robust infrastructure in AWS appropriate to respective component of product
e.g. : EC2 or Fargate or Lambda etc. with Horizontal or Vertical scaling available with no down time to deployed component.
- Proactive in providing Technical solutions with effective communication & collaboration skills.
- Perform Code Reviews and ensure best practices are followed.
- Work in agile team environment and collaborate with internal teams to ensure smooth product delivery.
- Performance Improvements with the help of metrics provided by automatic monitoring of product.
- Ensure high stability of product.
- Continuous Knowledge sharing internal & external of Team.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Eligibility criteria, Skills required, Education & Experience)
- 6-9 years of overall industry experience.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Python & AWS.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience and proficiency with Python, Pandas, Numpy.
- Experience with AWS environment e.g., Amazon Kinesis, AWS Glue, Redshift, EC2, S3, Fargate , Lambda, EMR etc.
- Infrastructure as code using Terraform.
- Relational database experience, preferably with POSTGRES
- Experience with Github-based development processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, self-directed, and resourceful with the ability to appropriately prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
Good to have skills
- Work experience of Jupyter Notebooks is plus.
- Experience with a variety of data stores such as GraphQL, ArangoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, DynamoDB is plus.
- Familiar with Agile software development (Scrum is a plus).
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment is desirable.