Contract: 40h / fulltime
Who we areWe are Telefónica. Our vision is the OnLife Telco. We enable people to use the achievements of digitalisation at any time and in any place. We support our customers in their lives and are developing innovative products and services for this purpose. In so doing, we are accelerating the company’s digital transformation. Become part of this vision and help us shape digital opportunities for our customers. In Germany, we are the largest mobile provider in terms of customer base and are best known via our premium brand o2. We have been counted among the best employers for several years. Telefónica Deutschland is part of the Spanish telecommunications company Telefónica S.A. headquartered in Madrid, Spain. With a total of 130,000 motivated employees in 21 countries, we are transforming the digital world of tomorrow according to people’s needs.
Our DepartmentTelefónica Business Solutions manages globally the business with Enterprises and Multinational Corporations. Business Solutions develops an integrated, innovative and competitive B2B portfolio including digital solutions (m2m, Cloud, Security, eHealth, Digital Marketing or Education) and telecommunication services (international voice, IP, bandwidth capacity, satellite services, mobility, integrated fixed, mobile, IT services and global solutions). Telefonica Business Solutions is a multicultural organization, working in over 40 countries and with service reach in over 170 countries.
At Presales we consult our customers, we support our Sales department with expert knowledge around our products and services, we develop customer specific solutions and offers, and we manage the offer creation and approval process.
The Global Bid Manager leads the management and creation of national and international Mobile, Fixnet and IT proposals. Presents the overall solution and related customer business case to the customer up to CxO level. Is responsible for the whole approval process (national and international). Ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Leads the development and execution of the response to international RFIs/ RFPs with a business volume up to 100 Million Euros for all Telefonica Business Solutions products and solutions
- Coordinates inputs from the international team members (including the Account Team and other support functions such as Legal, HR, Finance, etc.)
- Ensures that the Telefónica Business Solutions response to an RFP:
- matches customer requirements, format and timescales
- is in line with the bid strategy and win themes
- is consistent in writing style/format and of appropriate quality throughout the project
- Scopes and develops a library of historical bid information for effective reuse, development and updating
- Responsible for leading the development of quality ICT proposals for opportunities qualified as complex (Tier I or Tier II)
- Accountable for accurate performance of the due diligence process (ultimate responsible)
- Overseeing preparation of business case outline and bid budget and identify necessary central and local resources for response
- Represents bid status in the Commercial Board (in cooperation with the Global Account Manager) after the first GO/No Go gates in the bid mgt. process
- Obtaining legal, commercial, financial & operational approvals
- Degree in relevant technical and/or commercial discipline
- Strong business & financial market awareness
- 5-8 years experience in international presales and bid management environment
- Expertise in managing complex projects at multinational level with projects >100 Million Euros
- Experience in dealing with multiple partners and matrix management in international teams
- Available to travel internationally
- Long experience in contract negotiations and deep legal know how
- Fluent German language mandatory
- Fluent English language is mandatory, Spanish is an advantage
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Positive Work-Life-Balance
- Company pension scheme including disability insurance
- Group accident insurance
- Company mobile and voucher for Telefónica Services
- Excellent opportunities for further education and development
Telefonica`s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you`ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
Contact for further questions
Talent Manager: Lisa Badura
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Please note that we can only accept applications from our career site. Applications sent directly by E-Mail will not be considered.
In case of equal suitability, applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilities will be given preference. All genders are equally welcome!