You will join an international Data Science team focusing on R&D projects in the areas of Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and more.
Are you ready to join them and shape the future of digitalization in Research and Development?
- Participating in the implementation of new applications and continue to keep our client's development stack up to date
- Bringing your skills to bear and help drive innovation and scientific insights
- Managing a portfolio of applications in alignment with various stakeholders in research, IT and software development
- Being part of an agile dev-ops team that develop data science solutions for chemists and biologists in R&D, in a highly international and innovative environment within a state-of-the-art IT environment and development stack
At least four years of proven experience in similar software development roles
Solid command of large data-set visualization projects
- Hands-on experience in VueJS
- Relevant experience and/or interest in UX/UI design
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Superior people and communication skills: team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success
- Nice-to-have: knowledge in R-Shiny or Python
- You have interest in Natural Science / Chemistry / Biology / Physics
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Generous compensation package and favorable working conditions
- Flexible working hours
- Many social benefits and events
- Working within a dynamic and international team
- Professional growth in a fast-paced environment
- Forming part of a globally well-known company
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.79,407 preferably through our or via email.
Visit - here you can find new job offers every day.