Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Do you want to be a part of a large international company and reach further in your career?
Are you structured and passionate about sourcing and technology, and do you thrive in a project environment by working with many different stakeholders? Then we may have the job for you.
JYSK is looking for an IT Sourcing Consultant to the IT Procurement department to drive strategic IT sourcing activities and Contract Management.
You will refer directly to our Head of IT Procurement who is overall responsible for managing large and strategic procurement activities in collaboration with stakeholders from both IT and the business, facilitating the delivery of IT products and services used in 28 countries.
The products and services in scope ranges from e.g. large quantities of mobile phones and PC’s to data connections, server/network equipment and enterprise software solutions.
As IT Sourcing Consultant you will be working with; identifying suppliers, run tenders, consolidate and evaluate supplier responses, contract archiving and follow-up, development and continuous improvements of tools, templates and processes.
You bring dedication and you…
- have 2-3 years previous experience with sourcing or project management preferably in an international environment
- have a master’s degree in finance, business administration, law, Supply Chain Management or other relevant education
- have the ability to work analytical and structured
- have flair for data and financial understanding
- are an energetic and outgoing person
- have good communication skills and team playing mind-set
- are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- are super user in Excel and PowerPoint
You meet possibilities and you…
- will join a corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
- get a job with a great opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- will work in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority
- will become a part of a small team with high level of sparring
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Head of IT Procurement Anders Bruun Heegaard at +45 2892 0735.
- Cannot be reached due to holiday from week 29 to 31
Send us your application and your CV as soon as possible by clicking “I’m interested”. We will close the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.